Returns & Exchanges
Beverlyhillsfashion wants you to always enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are happy to provide the best shopping experience for our beautiful clients and your satisfaction is always our first priority. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. Please CONTACT US and describe the item(s) you want to return and the reason for your return.
OUR RETURN POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS:
- You may return all products within 30 days(from the date you receive the items) of delivery for exchange or refund. The original package and tag should be intact, not be damaged.
For the returned item(s), we will arrange a replacement or issue a refund after we have checked your return tracking number or receipt.
- Please note the following items cannot be returned or exchanged: Swimsuit, lingerie,bodysuits, swimwear, jewelry, and accessories.
- Final sale item(s) is not eligible for return or exchange. Swimwear is not eligible for return or exchange. Swimwear can only be returned/exchanged if it is defective/damaged or wrong item. You must a picture showing the problem/defect when you submitting the return/exchange request.
- We do not accept any request of exchange&return once the "specials" are sold.
- Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
- We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us first.
- Please do not make returns directly to the factory address on the package received. Only send to the address that our customer service provided.
Refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment that was used to place your order. Please allow 24 hours with Paypal and 7-15 business days with credit card for your refund to appear.
The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost. unless a mistake is made by Beverlyhillsfashion.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.